Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Archer / MG Shuffle
The underlying changes to the balance of the class are overall negligible to me - the proposed change doesn't offer any radical change, and just makes it easier for the class to do what it already was doing, honestly. It's about improving the bridge between archer and MG in a simple way.

The reason it's here is because the goal of this post is to do that. To improve the flow from one class into the other, so MG isn't trying to be both a base class and a promoted class in one go, because that feels like cramped design. As such, stuff like whether the abilities themselves are good or bad as they are should honestly be considered separately, and in a topic more centric to them.

Now, considering whether you think giving them a use for wasted skill points is unbalanced here, for the classes, in this way, is fair game to me to be thinking about in the post. I simply, firmly believe that the post should stay true to what it seeks to achieve, rather than becoming about more than it really is.

Does the idea as it is proposed have merit? Are there arguments against moving certain skills here? Are there other skills that people think might fit? Personally, that's what I wanted to know in posting this, overall.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

Messages In This Thread
The Archer / MG Shuffle - by WaifuApple - 02-23-2022, 02:32 AM
RE: The Archer / MG Shuffle - by FaeLenx - 02-23-2022, 03:38 AM
RE: The Archer / MG Shuffle - by Autumn - 02-23-2022, 05:56 AM
RE: The Archer / MG Shuffle - by Lolzytripd - 02-23-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: The Archer / MG Shuffle - by FaeLenx - 02-23-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: The Archer / MG Shuffle - by WaifuApple - 02-24-2022, 01:51 AM
RE: The Archer / MG Shuffle - by FaeLenx - 02-24-2022, 06:22 AM
RE: The Archer / MG Shuffle - by WaifuApple - 02-24-2022, 07:15 AM
RE: The Archer / MG Shuffle - by Snake - 02-25-2022, 11:19 AM