Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stacking weights
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4583#p4583 Wrote:Grandpa » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:50 pm[/url]"]This isn't just about going in dungeons. Not everyone that's carrying food is a PVE/PVPer (or has access to donation items). Keep that in mind, even if the weight of food is only dropped .5 and becomes stackable.

Not to mention that the non-dungeoneers most likely aren't high leveled or have strength to begin with.

I totally agree with the items stacking as long as they match (including the HP/FP regen values); and like Chaos said, I think potions and all should be dropped more than the food, but in the case of LEing, providing an ability in the Legend Extension system to increase your carrying capacity seems like a better step in the right direction, since it provides more addition than adjustments (I mean, who doesn't want more LE abilities?).

But if you're a food seller or something, normally you wouldn't carry a shop's worth of food around with you. Most people make the food next to the shopkeeper, or in a restaurant scenario, make them by the order.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread