Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Base Class Skill Buffs
I am okay with the majority of these, except Crystal Rose.

I can get the entire problem behind Crystal Rose, although I'm an avid Blazing Crystal Rose user; but the problem I see, is that adding weapon power on top of that makes it a bit too much of a go to for Ghosts that like to use Rebound or Sanguine Star. They already inflict Claret Call on enemies hit by their damage, but doing this, and using Blazing Crystal Rose like I just mentioned, already provides some nasty damage, along with a moderately good heal if they combo that with Rebound.

But as for Pocket Sand, that makes sense; especially if you're fighting in the desert, why else wouldn't you have sand?

Although, it'd be nice if Elemental Augment didn't take up a skill slot (with a second rank of course), nobody usually uses a weapon as a Mage as is, but if you're gaining some extra damage for saving your FP or providing a back-up way to fight when you run out of FP, people might want to use it more often as well.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread