Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smart Casting ideas (Tactician Trickery effects for Spells)
True that, true that... Then how about:

Fire Whip
- The splash damage would be nice too. Hellfire would sadly block the Tactics Rank increase, but honestly I'd want at least one Spell that can do that role, so it's not all about letting your googly eyes run around like decapitated chickens... I never found that very elegant, but it is how it is.

Frigid Formation
- Yeh.

Titan Gale
- Trickery: Any damage from this skill that would defeat an enemy will instead leave them at 1 HP, while inflicting Immobilize until your next round. (So this way the Titan Gale can be obtained even by using on weakened foes)

White Prison
- Trickery: Attacking an enemy directly with this skill will surround them with additional walls, effectively boxing them inside, while inflicting Clumsy until your next round.

Acid Rain & Dark Eye
- Yeh.

Sacred Prism
- Yeh, and cooldown won't be all that needed since this is a Trickery effect, there may be a chance the skill won't do the thing you want if you don't have enough GUI. But a one round cooldown would be cool beans for the skill itself, since it's way too spammable as is now.

Domino Resonate
- I'M DRUNK, YE DON'T HAVE AN EXCOOSE! Weeeh, I just wanted cool Domino's, but you're offering Subway. I'm fine with that, it's more on the level of what a Trickery effect does anyway.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smart Casting ideas (Tactician Trickery effects for Spells) - by Snake - 08-07-2022, 01:05 PM