Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter's Nibble (Winter's Bite CD is too much!)
(10-10-2022, 06:33 AM)sadbot Wrote: I would also like to chime in and say that verglas is not nearly as strong as it’s being made out to be above nowadays. Verglas got hit hard by the GR2 changes in two ways.

Firstly, the much more efficient luminary element method of building it is now kind of a meme because skill tax is a thing, leaving you crutching on spamming a couple of evasion ignore skills with a very one dimensional play style.

Secondly, Verglas and MA at large have +10 passive hit and nothing else in this post GR2, hit stacking race landscape we’re now in. Hitting things as any MA promotion is impossible, and because the entire class path sucks at it ‘just sub X for some hit lol’ is just as much of a kick in the teeth because your sub class is  going to mesh terribly or at the very least not want to do most if not all of what you’re trying to doing with your MA promo.

Not sure I can agree with this in good faith when like, half the classes in the game lack ANY form of hit support. +10 PASSIVELY is actually mildly generous in that regards when the class rewards already stacking SKI to the heavens. This kind of talk is a bit off topic since we're dealing with Winter's Bite CD specifically, but as far as I'm concerned, Verg is in a pretty solid spot. Winter's bite could probably do with a halved CD if not more compared to what it is currently. I'm honestly unsure why the one of the most fair parts of Verg's kit got slammed with such a massive nerf when the actual problem child is usually the empowered icicle spear/rapid kick/crawling spikes, but I digress.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter's Nibble (Winter's Bite CD is too much!) - by InsainArcaneBirdbrain - 10-10-2022, 08:33 AM