Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter's Nibble (Winter's Bite CD is too much!)
Quote:Not sure I can agree with this in good faith when like, half the classes in the game lack ANY form of hit support. +10 PASSIVELY is actually mildly generous in that regards when the class rewards already stacking SKI to the heavens.

I agree, many classes are sitting in a terrible spot in regards to hit post gr2. However, my point was that it is not enough and leaves the entire classs path with serious hit problems in most cases. +10 is not enough in the same way that nothing at all is not enough. It’s like saying that MA has it good in that department because it has a 1 and half of everything else has a 0 when the baseline for passing on hit is a 5. I feel that other classes have the benefit of looking to a sub class for support with this, something that MA and especially verglas trying to focus on verglas things can’t do as easily.

In regards to relevance for the thread, I was just making a counterpoint to the call for sweeping changes to verglas based on its overall strength made above.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter's Nibble (Winter's Bite CD is too much!) - by sadbot - 10-11-2022, 08:56 AM