Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LE and Traits
Quote:Yes, I do. You reset your trait points, but you retain the skill point spent. you're 36/35 instead of 35/35 and it doesnt reset your skills because thatd be an exploit to having to use fruit of forgetfullness. You're already exploiting the system because you get a free skill point basically.

A fix to this is making sure Fruit of Traitlessness doesn't remove Class SP bonus traits and locks them in. You don't have to gatekeep it behind Legend Extending.

Quote:Black knight got the treatment, and recently kensei did too. I didn't say all, It was a hyperbole.
Honestly could just do that with all promoted classes, but that's for a different thread imo.

You wrote most, I also wrote most. I never said all, and I didn't identify that you said all.

Quote:If that was added to bring humans up to height, Why are we undermining them with a trait making their racial effectivly pointless? Humans are still rarely played, and its mostly for fancy eyeball jutsu or for rp purposes.

Recall that Quick To Master does give humans +2 SP on top of +2 Skill Slots. Also, Profession gives them a free History Trait (see: Mage, Myrmidion, etc). This isn't really undermining them. Just as other races can fetch these traits, so too can humans, and they in fact slightly over-shadow races in this specific category: more skill slots, more skill points. 

Quote:Then why hasn't anyone suggested to remove Legend extension in the past decade? Or.... Idk, An increase to how many you get when you LE? Yes, I hate it too, Everyone does. You dont have asago quests on korvara making it even more grueling too.

They have but it's a system Dev worked very hard on and not many of those suggestions were seen as substantial in his eyes to generate change. Please recall that the suggestions forum is scores of pages long, and there was an old forum even before this one, not everything was retained. If you want to fix this issue, we need to fix what you want this issue to be fixed with -- and that's Legend Extension, which is yet another thread on the feature to be made, I'm afraid. I personally believe in identifying a problem and then providing a solution if I believe there is to be a problem, but since this isn't a 'fix Legend Extension' thread, I won't go too deep into it right now.

Honestly you seem a bit too combative, so this'll be it from me. Hopefully you manage to work out what you want, but I still don't see any of these changes as presented in your original post to be necessary or fixing the problem. (Clarification: I'm talking about the first point presented in the OP, not every other suggestions offered below it. I have no opinion on the weapon telepathy being changed or intervention being changed)
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)

Messages In This Thread
LE and Traits - by Yashatari - 11-08-2022, 01:14 AM
RE: LE and Traits - by Blissey - 11-08-2022, 04:22 AM
RE: LE and Traits - by PantherPrincess - 11-08-2022, 09:46 AM
RE: LE and Traits - by Yashatari - 11-09-2022, 01:06 AM
RE: LE and Traits - by Blissey - 11-09-2022, 01:35 AM
RE: LE and Traits - by Poruku - 11-10-2022, 07:38 AM
RE: LE and Traits - by FaeLenx - 11-10-2022, 11:27 AM
RE: LE and Traits - by Snake - 11-12-2022, 05:26 AM