Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformation: Dullahan
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4922#p4922 Wrote:Neus » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:29 pm[/url]"]Debatable whether or not you can influence becoming the corrupted variations, since you can, in some respects. And no, why would you be able to delete a character file to become a different race you can't attain through LEing? It'd be like if I have a Lupine that suddenly became a Corbie, because I deleted it and made the 'same' character.
Oracles, from what we know, are entirely up to chance. Shaitans happen from Humans in Dark Zones, sometimes. Umbrals are outside when a Black Eclipse happens, and even then it's a rather low chance to happen. Dullahans happen when someone in armor dies, maybe due to certain factors.

They sound pretty similar to me; not sure how you're saying that you can really 'influence' those circumstances without giving Dullahan some room to be 'influenced' with.

I'm not talking about someone going into a completely different race for no good reason like going from Lupine to Corbie; it should be common sense for someone not to completely change their race that way (unless it was an acceptable retcon, but that's besides the point). I'm talking about someone who has their character die in armor, but has them come back as a Dullahan. The only way to do that would be to completely remake the character, even when it will still be the same person in the end. That is what having Dullahan off the LE list is ultimately going to cause, because no matter how you try to dice it, the aforementioned situation is plausible, and someone down the line will want to put their character through that.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye

Messages In This Thread