Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.71] Stun Oddities
There are a multitude of jank issues that arise from stunning an enemy in multiple scenarios, I will do my best to explain them as I see how they are working currently:

1) First off the first oddity is that Stun does not expire when an enemy ends their next turn, allowing them to gain DR for longer than intended, though I believe if this would allow you to chain stun someone ever other turn if it did expire, I'm not sure if there's supposed to be a stun immunity or not attached to the status expiring but if there isn't, there should be.

2) If you are faster than someone in a 1vs1 scenario, and you stun them, you will take away their next turn, but due to round robin turn order, their team's slated to move first next round, given they are the only one on their own team, that means they will precede you in the turn order instead, letting them move ahead of you for the remainder of the match, effectively this means that the opponent is not stunned at all, and to top it off, the previous issue occurs where stun does not expire on their turn, making it so that they do not effectively miss a turn AND you deal 50% reduced damage to them. I am not sure of any non-jank workarounds other than forcing a stunned player to end turn.

3) Players can stun themselves with certain mechanics (air pressuring rocks) and have themselves remain with 1m to trigger stun on themselves, lose only 1 momentum in the process, potentially heal themselves with Mayelia's healing, and gain 50% DR for the entirety of the next turn, due to stun not expiring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • firehawk11

Messages In This Thread
[v2.71] Stun Oddities - by Autumn - 03-08-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: [v2.71] Stun Oddities - by Shujin - 03-09-2023, 07:48 PM
RE: [v2.71] Stun Oddities - by renowner - 03-10-2023, 05:34 PM
RE: [v2.71] Stun Oddities - by firehawk11 - 03-10-2023, 06:29 PM
RE: [v2.71] Stun Oddities - by Autumn - 03-10-2023, 08:23 PM