Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evade Suggestion (CEL DR and Bellcurve hit)
(05-04-2023, 03:11 PM)Poruku Wrote: I see what you're saying. I am not that worried as it would still be possible to hit them, and it would require them to invest in three different defensive stats + vit + armor + evade + defenses and evasion bonuses and such. Maybe it would be a very good build, but you are clearly making some sacrifices there.

Yeah, I think 90-95%%+ should be reserved for the high end, like 230+

And oh yeah I think evade bonuses should lower enemy hit not hit %chance, I must have made a mistake. Let me correct it
My main issue doesn't really lie on the build being too strong since the cons you've stated to it are valid, but moreso that the system essentially would get profited off people simply riding along the wave rather than solving the eternal debate of Dodgies - Hitters

And also....Maybe a build should only be able to dodge after having , what....20 scaled CEL ?

That way you don't randomly miss some uninvested tank even with something like 230 hit.

Though imo above 20 CEL the Hit Chance cap should be of...90-95% maybe , upon reaching something like 240 hit ?
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evade Suggestion (CEL DR and Bellcurve hit) - by Ray2064 - 05-04-2023, 03:27 PM