Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dodgers] Cel Cel Cel, What do we have here?
Will you asshats take your off-topic bullshit elsewhere?

Now, onto the subject at hand, I'd have to say that I'm mixed in my response to this; What was the point to buffing To-Hit by changing Blessed, etc. if it can still be invalidated by dodgers? I believe this is what Sderg is trying to say here. The fact that the only defense offered is "BECUZ AUTOHITS" is absurd, and while this can be the case for dealing with these sorts, it really shouldn't be the only method of combating this character archetype, even though I agree with most of Ran's/Dai's points about it being a "one trick pony" and a "glass cannon."

Yes, dodgers thrive on being able to dodge but basically saying anything that isn't an Evoker or any class with a powerful never-miss ability is irrelevant would be exactly the problem that Sderg is attempting to point out, and the solution is to not ruin CEL or dodging but to make it more malleable and fair, to BALANCE it out in accordance with the rest of the game. If its absurd negation of any attempts to hitting them without slumming for SKI and to-hit boosts weren't such a problem, autohits wouldn't have to be so damned prevalent and defacto in the first place. People shouldn't be punished for what they want to play, and neither should certain aspects of the game be so overwhelmingly good either. The whole point is to BALANCE the game, not make it so That > Anything not This.
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."

Messages In This Thread