Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The state of "antags" (and conflict?)
(07-29-2023, 07:19 PM)Skimmy2 Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 06:57 PM)MegaBlues Wrote: I've been reading the thread, and I think Fae hit the nail on the head. At the end of the day, SL2 is a game about collaborative RP, not about inflicting your RP on others. If someone OOCly doesn't want to be antagonized, just leave them alone and find someone who is interested.

Personally, I have absolutely zero interest in PvP deciding anything remotely important to my character, and I would be very displeased if someone tried to force me to.

While I agree with you,
wasint one of the whole appeals of Korvara that PvP and Conflict do decide very important things to a lot of characters?
You can't exactly be on an Island where it's inhabitants fight for survival every day against monsters or that the political situation is far more volatile and tense than anywhere in G6 and avoid it.

Like if you have zero interest in getting ganked for being always IC in runescape wilderness island, then don't be on the runescape wilderness IC island.
We've got entire rules and policies written explicitly for Korvara so that people can't ignore the results of PvP/Conflict.

https://neus-projects.net/wiki/index.php/Conflict_Rules
https://neus-projects.net/wiki/index.php...lict_Rules

The second bullet point says that PvP isn't mandatory for conflict, but then only states that RP is fine if both sides agree to do so. There's no clause for what happens if one person wants to PvP and the second doesn't, though. But it's my opinion that if someone OOCly doesn't want you to do something, you should take your effort elsewhere. Hopefully the team can clear that up, though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MegaBlues's post:
  • Skimmy2

Messages In This Thread
The state of "antags" (and conflict?) - by Poruku - 07-27-2023, 03:08 AM
RE: The state of "antags" (and conflict?) - by MegaBlues - 07-29-2023, 08:17 PM