Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Making Reactive Armor Reactive Again
(10-28-2023, 01:54 PM)Snake Wrote: Rather than going backwards, I think it'd be more interesting to push this armor forward. Make it grant an unique Self-Destruct skill as a bonus effect of the armor.

Quote:Reactive Self-Destruct

6M

With some inspiration from a certain monster, you've learned to make the craziest use of this torso. Upon use, you'll overload and make your armor explode violently, nullifying any absorption or immunity and setting your own Fire Resistance to 0% (if it is higher than 1), and dealing (300% Fire ATK + 40% Max. HP) as protection and evade-ignoring damage to yourself and all enemies within 4 range, leaving Cinders equal to half of the damage.

Afterwards (if you survive...), you will gain Fiery Armor and Burn LV50 for 5 rounds, but your armor will be unequipped until the end of the fight.

Ta-da.

Though one thing I agree with is Fiery Armor behaving like Armor of Nails at the very -least-.

Personally I'd prefer it remain as it was before the nerf. This, while really funny and cool, is pretty different from what it used to do. Annnd something that could probably be given to another armor instead.
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SpaceShibe's post:
  • Snake

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making Reactive Armor Reactive Again - by SpaceShibe - 10-28-2023, 04:43 PM