Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Zerans] Bad reception
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=497#p497 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:34 am[/url]"]The thing is Growth wise, stat wise, zerans= vampires, Vampires however get all these cool racials that do lots of neet things now, lifedrain, ect, and even counter their own holy weakness now.

Zerans get a useless fp mechanic, as seeing enemy fp was never removed after beta.

I like sly's suggestion, except as much as I would enjoy a hesitation mechanic on a zeran like that, it might be too strong, 20% at 60

I'd prefer a mechanic to seeing elemental resistance/will/res/equipped spells/ as the horns are a sensory organ, not a tool mass zeran imposing.

The Crown of Heaven isn't an organ, it's a set of horns, which is more like bone or cartilage.. Even then, what good is your suggestion going to do for non-Mage Zerans? Which is part of the point I was throwing around earlier due to the fact that I'm trying to make it more suitable for all around combat and not just Mages. Even FP regen is good for everyone, but I doubt anyone can top Sly's suggestion.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread