Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Feeding The Back For Pro Gamers
(07-08-2024, 07:43 PM)Poruku Wrote:
(07-08-2024, 05:44 PM)Rendar Wrote: Leaving an event because you aren't having fun-- so long as you do it in a proper way, should always be something that is acceptable. "Hey guys. Sorry. I'm not having fun and I feel like if I stay I'm gonna bring down the vibe."
I gotta be honest, doing that will bring down the vibe either way. If someone says they're not having fun and leaves mid-event, I'm gonna take it bad. Not taking it personally but like, as an insult to my event. At least make up some sort of excuse for something happening IRL and needing to go. Saying "Hey guys I don't like this, I'm gonna go" feels disrespectful even if it's said in the most polite way possible. The event was made for you, the player, and you signed up and decided to participate in the story we're making together. 

I would rather they give me constructive feedback, tell me what exactly is the problem they're having, so we can move on. If you're feeling tired or ill or just not in the mood then say that, but if you have a problem with the event to the point where you have to leave, tbh either offer a solution or make up an excuse. I've never before been in an event that made me so uncomfortable I had to leave or felt a desire to, and honestly, being bored is not a good reason to leave. I get that we're here to have fun but this is still SL2, we have to try to make things fun sometimes too. If the reason is genuinely like, something bothering you, then that's valid of course, but that can be worked on together.

DEFINITELY fair. I'll probably take that up. I didn't mean exactly in that wording, but as shrimple as "Hey guys. I'm gonna head out." what have you.

Messages In This Thread
Feeding The Back For Pro Gamers - by Neus - 07-08-2024, 05:20 PM
RE: Feeding The Back For Pro Gamers - by Rendar - 07-08-2024, 05:44 PM
RE: Feeding The Back For Pro Gamers - by Poruku - 07-08-2024, 07:43 PM
RE: Feeding The Back For Pro Gamers - by Rendar - 07-08-2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Feeding The Back For Pro Gamers - by lalchi - 07-08-2024, 07:30 PM
RE: Feeding The Back For Pro Gamers - by sirtrex - 07-08-2024, 07:57 PM