Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we talk about GS and Mass unsummon?
(07-19-2024, 07:50 PM)Poruku Wrote:
(07-19-2024, 04:25 PM)Shujin Wrote: I would suggest starting from the top, with the most unfair mechanics.
-Double turning after Summoner Death
-Fire/Wind Elementals/yukionna reflect, cause they counter counterplay
-Dimension Resonance

Maybe cut down on some of the autohits
This is what we need. If it was fair I would be more inclined to play summoner. As for the autohits I kinda wish youkai just did less damage overall and had more consistent accuracy, cause dodge is favored vs summoner except vs certain specific guys that do evade ignore. So I dont feel like cutting down the evade ignores is that great. I think instead the damage should be looked at across the board so tanks don't melt in 2 turns versus a small army.

Alternatively, could make it harder to summon that huge army with perhaps a slight nerf to summon storm and the thing that reduces summoning momentum when you push people around

Sure would be nice if Summoning a ton of Youkai got prohibitively more and more expensive, instead of a flat FP cost. With Summon Storm giving a buff that temporarily makes the maintenance cost cheaper for all of these youkai.

And then Grand Summoners can actively spend their momentum 'directing' youkai to act. Giving them benefits from being a pokemon trainer, and also lowering the maintenance cost because they're using their own momentum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rendar's post:
  • MothEnthusiast

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we talk about GS and Mass unsummon? - by Rendar - 07-19-2024, 08:14 PM