Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NERF MONK
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5974#p5974 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:37 am[/url]"]Meditate is base class ski- nah I won't really bother anymore.

You know what else is a base class skill? Graft. And heaven Kick. Sidecut. Power Gradation. Fleur. Mad Chop. Cracked Mirror. Pulling Shot. Famiuga. Eruption. Air Pressure. Seeing the pattern yet? All of these are still often used extensively by their promos. Why? Base class skills AREN'T BAD. Look at Kensei. Normals are better than most of their skills. People use normals instead, if aiming for damage. Base class skills would never be used if they weren't inherently better than normals. Make sense?

This is elementary, something even a new player can easily see.

Quote:Now I encourage we return to the topic and not flood it with very poor arguments.

I do believe this is my line, as you have done nothing but attemt to discredit me as a poster, constantly bringing attention to older and now irrelevant times you did not agree with me, and have done next to nothing to validate your standpoint. Please keep your ad-hominems to yourself in the future, as I've had quite enough of your passive-aggressive bull.

Believe me, it's a sigh of relief that you said you won't bother anymore. Please don't go back on it.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread