Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff to Llunel's Decay
Llunel does not seem to reverse FP regen and only reverses HP regen. The only actual use it has is againts people that very specificaly stack passive regen (Which is a very small amount of people, because there are better options.) and the highest I've seen is around 26. If that is to be combined with Lunar Lunatism, then sure, it's pretty useful. But given Lunar Lunatism is not used almost at all and as I said the regen stacking isn't common, it really doesn't have much of a use.

Intereference cure is something I'd not want to see on a Priest, due to the fact that you can't do anything againts a priest aside from trying for Interference, of course, apart from tanking the damage. As someone that uses priest mostly for the healing and silence removal and the underestimated light damage, I can see that it's pretty good.

Perhaps on a VA?

Either way, again, if your party members are idiots and heal you without following the battle or checking your status effects, there should be punishment, in my opinion.
Perhaps half damage of what the heal would do, if full damage seems too strong for you people?

Messages In This Thread