Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff to Llunel's Decay
Currently, the hex reverses regeneration but does not effect direct healing. Since regen is so uncommon, and I'm (pretty sure) interference can't be dispelled as it is, perhaps it would be fine to buff the hex to reverse all healing into damage? For a debilitating hex, it lacks a whole lot of impact. Switching it to effect all healing makes it a bit more threatening, and can still easily be played around. (Don't use graft on yourself if you see the debuff, durr.)
Err... There's no point in people using healing skills on themselves while under the effects of this Hex as it is. If they do, they're already wasting momentum. Though it would also make it very possible for your own allies to directly screw you over while you're hexed, which I would rather not see happening.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
Also, there's a trait called Stability that I'm pretty sure everyone and their Redtail momma has that is HP regen. Also, Capacity Rank 3 gives FP regen, which logically most mages should have, and I think Interference stops that, as well.

Although from reading the description, it does seem already that healing effects probably should be reversed, as well.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6394#p6394 Wrote:Zakizo » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:06 pm[/url]"]Err... There's no point in people using healing skills on themselves while under the effects of this Hex as it is. If they do, they're already wasting momentum. Though it would also make it very possible for your own allies to directly screw you over while you're hexed, which I would rather not see happening.

There's no point in using healing on themselves while under the effects of interference, either. The hex is uniquely undertoned simply due to the fact that there's no easy way to get rid of the interference status effect. If you can't remove the base effect, the hex's status safeguarding isn't needed. Because of that, you'd expect the hex to have a powerful additional effect. I don't honestly believe switching Llunel's decay to reverse all healing will help it at all, given that it will essentially be the same as it is right now if people decide to react intelligently. However, I can't think of many alternatives to the 'reverse healing' effects, so that's what I went with. Maybe hexing someone with Llunel's Decay should allow enemies to target the hexed opponent with healing spells, which will in turn deal damage?

As far as your allies actively screwing you over, I can't imagine there's many scenarios where someone would try to undermine their own teammate. Maybe with some sort of IC grudge, but I don't see a reason to go in with the mentality that everyone, even your team members, are trying to grief you in the most elaborate ways possible.
Shoot, I put this in the wrong section of the forums.
I think if the only argument againts it is expecting that those under the effects wouldn't heal or that they shouldn't be punished by their stupid allies, I think it's a pretty good idea to buff it, yes. As it is, passive regeneration doesn't get even to decent amount, making Llunels Decay pretty darn not worth the momentum.
If it's buffed, it should be by a small amount. Since interference is a strong status by itself with no ways to cure it.

Also, no one uses the hex -because- interference is already incurable.
"MegaBlues" Wrote:Also, no one uses the hex -because- interference is already incurable.

That's largely what I tried to point out. The hex is useless, because the status alone is good and unremovable. If a hex is going to make a status permanent and 'worse', and the status already does the former on its own, you would expect the hex to be quite nasty.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6409#p6409 Wrote:MegaBlues » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:38 pm[/url]"]If it's buffed, it should be by a small amount. Since interference is a strong status by itself with no ways to cure it.

Also, no one uses the hex -because- interference is already incurable.

I use it quite commonly, actually, because the darkness damage applied with it is pretty nasty. It's fine as it is and doesn't really need an sort of buff, especially one that turns healing into damage when things like Phoenix or someone not paying attention can really fuck you over.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6411#p6411 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:52 pm[/url]"]
I use it quite commonly, actually, because the darkness damage applied with it is pretty nasty. It's fine as it is and doesn't really need an sort of buff, especially one that turns healing into damage when things like Phoenix or someone not paying attention can really fuck you over.

You might be thinking of the wrong hex, I don't believe Llunel's does any damage on its own.