Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dodgers] Cel Cel Cel, What do we have here?
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=601#p601 Wrote:Rendar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:04 pm[/url]"]A -dodge Status Ailment might be somewhat useful. SUNDER LEGS, immobilization, or even that one frost shell from MG. All cause you to become jittery/immobile and lose some dodge. It might be decent. Tbh, taking called shots to peoples legs from certain classes would be nice. Less damage, but hampers their mov/dodge. Seems decent enough.

So long as you need to actually land the first hit to make succesive hits easier, I'm completely okay with this suggetion. For example, Let's say you only have a 30% chance to hit, that's still roughly a 1/3 chance. And if that can jack your future odds up to 3/4, it's worth going for, right?

Hell, giving them a fair bonus hit chance would not be a bad idea, if it does less damage.

If it's an autohit, then dodge is totally screwed since literally the only things that don't negate it will suddenly be able to negate it, defeating the point of dodging at all, completely. Would not support this if it's an autohit.

EDIT: Fixed typos. I hate my keyboard; my S key is dying and are often missing.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread