Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kensei- Blade Barrier
My thinking regarding the Shuriken was, that most of the time its gonna be used on Twin Dancing anyway, So you are more than likely still getting kneecapped by the Knockdown spam.

Just means you also do not take full damage. I understand the Ranger argument though, it was more of an afterthought and I assume if you tie it to a Kensei/MA specifically its not THAT bad, probably still ruins the Rangers day more than the Shuriken users. Shuriken I just think makes sense for it, cause weeb-stuff Samurai versus Ninja, and its not going to be handicapped THAT badly by it.

I think hitting with Shuriken even from a distance is fairly easy, when you run it with any sort of hit-buffs(Me in particular got a little annoyed by a Corbie/Bonder, who just nuked my turns and health bar from the other side of the field very reliably even against a buff cap, but this change would change nothing about me still eating that with nothing to do against it, as I was a ST/Ghost on that set up) even from 11 tiles away. I wasn't even running Kensei I just thought "Hey, that might be cool to give it a little edge over Ghost", but am not particularly invested in the idea. Kensei just suffers a bit in its survival-strength though admittedly, thats not going to change that fact either.

I just probably tried to convince myself for more reasons to go Kensei over Ghost. Kensei is not horrible, Ghost is just most of the time better and more versatile.

Messages In This Thread
Kensei- Blade Barrier - by Shujin - 03-12-2024, 01:10 AM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by sirtrex - 03-13-2024, 02:17 PM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by Entropy - 03-13-2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by Poruku - 03-13-2024, 03:48 PM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by Entropy - 03-13-2024, 06:36 PM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by Autumn - 03-13-2024, 08:05 PM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by sirtrex - 03-13-2024, 11:35 PM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by Poruku - 03-14-2024, 12:04 AM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by Raigen.Convict - 03-14-2024, 12:07 AM
RE: Kensei- Blade Barrier - by Shujin - 03-14-2024, 08:45 AM