Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unresolved Issues With Another Player
Happening more often than not a player by the key, "Sarinpa1" has been repeatedly attacking me on ooc. I don't have any screenshots but the latest 'you're horrible we know' that they posted on ooc while I was having a discussion with a friend was about the tamest thing they've said to me. Along the lines of this a previous thing they've told me while they wern't even being talked to was that and I quote "they hoped my grandmother got cancer on their tits."

Needless to say that I've yet to report them for this because their wasn't a forum segment at the time dedicated to reporting other players, but I'm extremely tired of them constantly hopping on ooc when I'm chatting with friends and starting shit for absolutely no reason, especially no reason that should be taken to ooc. They claim I act pedophiliac Ic'ly but the worst thing I've done is light flirting, I've never even kissed someone IC'ly, so to be perfectly honest their argument is unfounded and simply an attempt to divert the attention away from their own ignorant and intolerant behavior.

I've seen plenty worse on SL2 than what I've done, my character is goofy and acts stupid, and occasionally manic insanity, but never have I gone over the edge that they've claimed I have.

I ask that they are dealt with in whatever way seen fit, but I do find it unfair that I have an issue with them and get muted for raising the issue to the owner, I feel that was uncalled for regardless of if the owner told me to drop it or not. I wont be attacked and then have them get off with a slap on the wrist when they've not only insulted me but my family. I find that completely unreasonable and a terrible thing to say or do to someone.

I don't wish bans upon anyone but this person drives me to wish them banned for the sake of the community, they're obviously toxic to anyone they feel is not 'proper' in their eyes. Regardless I did check my puush screenshots but the segment where they did wish cancer upon...etc wasn't there, or rather I didn't manage to capture that part of the attack....=3= I only hope I will be believed in this claim, this isn't the first time they've attacked me for talking to friends on ooc....

Messages In This Thread