Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unresolved Issues With Another Player
Happening more often than not a player by the key, "Sarinpa1" has been repeatedly attacking me on ooc. I don't have any screenshots but the latest 'you're horrible we know' that they posted on ooc while I was having a discussion with a friend was about the tamest thing they've said to me. Along the lines of this a previous thing they've told me while they wern't even being talked to was that and I quote "they hoped my grandmother got cancer on their tits."

Needless to say that I've yet to report them for this because their wasn't a forum segment at the time dedicated to reporting other players, but I'm extremely tired of them constantly hopping on ooc when I'm chatting with friends and starting shit for absolutely no reason, especially no reason that should be taken to ooc. They claim I act pedophiliac Ic'ly but the worst thing I've done is light flirting, I've never even kissed someone IC'ly, so to be perfectly honest their argument is unfounded and simply an attempt to divert the attention away from their own ignorant and intolerant behavior.

I've seen plenty worse on SL2 than what I've done, my character is goofy and acts stupid, and occasionally manic insanity, but never have I gone over the edge that they've claimed I have.

I ask that they are dealt with in whatever way seen fit, but I do find it unfair that I have an issue with them and get muted for raising the issue to the owner, I feel that was uncalled for regardless of if the owner told me to drop it or not. I wont be attacked and then have them get off with a slap on the wrist when they've not only insulted me but my family. I find that completely unreasonable and a terrible thing to say or do to someone.

I don't wish bans upon anyone but this person drives me to wish them banned for the sake of the community, they're obviously toxic to anyone they feel is not 'proper' in their eyes. Regardless I did check my puush screenshots but the segment where they did wish cancer upon...etc wasn't there, or rather I didn't manage to capture that part of the attack....=3= I only hope I will be believed in this claim, this isn't the first time they've attacked me for talking to friends on ooc....
http://puu.sh/eSPfr/72d2eba3f1.png This is a screenshot of the time when it happened, it happened a bit before this segment but those are the people whom were present, if I need to grab witnesses I will, but say what they want, the accusation I throw out are 100% true....
Sarinpa is a bit more open about the way she thinks of other people, and of her opinions in general. This can lead to her being mean. But! Ultimately, she is a good person, with excellent roleplay skills, and she very often nice when no one is causing her trouble. I'm going to say I'm going to defend Sarin in this case, as I don't view her as toxic, or bad for the community. In addition, she wouldn't attack someone just for talking to their friends, so I think there's something else going on here.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Sarinpa1 can definitely be a toxic individual (as can everyone else on SL2, not just her), but without enough proof, this plea for retribution isn't going to get you anywhere. Also, that screenshot you posted seemed nigh irrelevant, and only truly incriminated you. I think it'd be best to, for future reference, to report these issues directly to a GM via pager, PM, or any other private messaging system, as Dev, GMs, and other members aren't very fond of people hashing things out about people in broad daylight. If you want to recede in measures first, talking to Sarinpa1 might work. She can actually be very rational and understanding when spoken to in private.

Honestly, it's best not to say anything to anyone on OOC unless they're being justifiably horrible. Just because Sarinpa1 or anyone else is a good roleplayer, or has all these other wonderful redeeming qualities, doesn't exonerate them from their virulent actions. If you have a problem with someone, do it the ol'Sl2 way and gossip/complain about them with your clique, or group, or coven, what have you, but don't direct words at someone when you know it's only going to cause issues. If a person is giving you, personally, a problem, and you feel as if you have to take it within your own hands to lash out at them, take several steps back and speak to an official on these kind of things, or find a mediator to mediate a private conversations to hash things out. The forums isn't for this kind of stuff. Don't take away the jobs of GMs either by reprimanding a player when you don't have more authority than they do in a certain situation.

Take all this from someone who's had issues with Sarinpa1 before. She and I have gotten into heated battles, like the kinds you get when two bosses fight each other in video games, and it's not fun, for either of us. Our relationship is pretty neutral right now because she and I took steps to do so. Virtually everything can be solved with proper communication.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
I feel like my input would be nice to have, so let's have it.

Your claims that you are not roleplaying a thirteen year old with the tendencies to go heavily overboard with "I'm a catboy meow" and severe homosexual subtext which is making me and as far as I know some others very uncomfortable to witness in public areas is something debatable, but I'll leave that for any others to weigh in.

As for the screenshot, I don't see a single thing that could be percieved as an attack. Especialy againts you. What?

And as for that ...very strange insult. Were I eager to use profanity like you do (Example : Scene that happended right before this topic was born) I'd hardly use...that.
What are you trying to do?

And yes, as PD noted, I expect people to be receptive. And I repay with the same coin. You never reacted to my pleas to tone down the horrible behaviour, flooding of say channel with your (nyaaaa~~~~~~~xxDDXDd) and even harsher treatment has you devolve into profanity throwing lunatic.

Anyway. Since you don't get the message about fault on your side from :
1. Subtle remarks
2. Direct requests
3. YOU being the one muted (Isn't it second time already?)
4. And even Sarin Toxicity™

From here on out, I'll simply gather logs of your behaviour and directly post them to a GM. I believe in direct aproach to my issues, not dealing with things via proxies and authorities, but you just won't listen.

I believe this solves your issue and it will, in short time, solve mine.
To add to this incase SL2 happens to keep logs of ooc, the issue started on January 22nd 2015, at 12:00 Pm EST. She attacked my grandmothers health because I used emoticons in ooc, while displaying joy at a friends comment aka 'xD' or 'Tongue' While Sarinpa may be a good roleplayer that shouldn't be a factor in her attacking players in ooc who don't agree with her way of typing or way of doing things. I don't ask for anything perminant but a slap on the wrist is like saying 'Since you can rp and are nice to your friends, we'll just let you go, don't get caught next time!~' ......like seriously, how is that fair to anyone she's attacked for no reason?....
Not to mention when has being gay been a crime on SL2?....Thats just homophobic of Sarinpa to even comment on....As I've said I've never gone as far as even kissing someone, acting like a cat boy?....of course....I'm a fucking cat boy, the hell else am I suppose to act like....a dog? woof?...nyaaaah....

As stated in my previous post they attacked me for using emoticons, and apparently are homophobic, needless to say they only attack me on ooc thankfully. And II'd never personally use a clique to do anything IC'ly so that suggesting if it was suggested is appauling.... Regardless the forum is the perfect place to hash out this issue, if they want to take screenies of me cuddling up on my friends IC'ly go for it, I've never gone past that so they'll just be stalking me for nothing while I gather those whom were present to further confer that what I claim is true.
Overt displays of sexuality, whether homosexual, heterosexual, or any other kind of -sexual, makes anyone uncomfortable. I, a heterosexual woman, am often disgusted by heterosexual displays of sexual or romantic affection in public, although I keep this to myself because I, unfortunately, often expect others to know better. You also need to understand that some people have triggers that are weighed on a scale from rational to irrational, among other things. I personally don't think the full story is being displayed here, and nothing should be taken to heart on either parties without proper, vivid screenshots evincing everything provided. Your character will always receive flack, regardless of how they act or are perceived, or are meant to be perceived as. You get used to it.

Once again, take this up with a GM. They're there for a reason. You won't get anywhere by hashing things out on an open forum space.
Despite assuming I'm in the wrong, I wholly agree with PD here. Since you insisted on ignoring most of my post, I'll repeat myself in a nice, short list.

1. I never spoke of your relatives. Stop claiming that, your poor fabrications are offensive and not helping your case. I'd have a easier time attacking your intelligence, mannerisms, roleplay, or anything like that if I felt the need to.
2. Refrain from calling me homophobic, a stalker or anything of the like. Read up on some roleplaying guides and ask around why going 'Nyaaaa~~~~~~~~~' every ten seconds is pretty poor.
3. I have adressed your issue like, seven times, four of which were pleas or direct requests. You have attacked me twice on OOC with a massive flurry of profanity (Which earned you a mute) and now continue to insult me here. Your poor behaviour is not helping your case.

tl;dr - Shut the hell up, gather logs, get me banned. (If your version is true.) And stop trying to antagonize me.
I'm not assuming anyone is wrong or right, just to clarify that. I'm trying to diffuse this before it becomes too big unnecessarily quick, making it so this works out for no one in the end.

EDIT: I saw in my first post why you'd assume that. I was using you and everyone else as an example because you're the primary topic of this post, but nothing I've said was meant to ascribe anyone to anything.