Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rule Clarification: Houses and violent RP
This is kind of a convoluted scenario, but it also reminded me of stories I've heard about one particular member who got banned in the past, and was so hated that everyone still remembers them. So much so that even people who joined after their banning, such as myself, know about them and their BS. so I wanted to run this by the staff and more experienced members.

- Guild 1 Targets Guild 2
- Member of Guild 1 sends member of Guild 2 a challenge in front of 4 witnesses from Guild 2
- Challenge is to take place inside a house. The witnesses wait around for a signal, expecting foul play.
- House is locked. A group of level 60s with maxed out classes cannot ICly break down a door to save their lives.
- Alternatively, if the house isn't locked, people get kicked/barred.

On a personal note, this seems like rampant abuse and exploitation of the mechanics, and absolutely scummy. I just wanted to see how others weigh in on it.

EDIT: It has since come to my attention that the one particular instance of it that happened tonight was consented upon, but this is still something I've seen happen numerous times before, and it is complete and utter BS.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread