Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my sanity
I can see where you're coming from.

Depending if my memory isn't absolutely shot, in the last few years, no one has strictly talked about Anubite things in public places. Others have definitely stopped them and mentioned Anubites things to the Anubites and they carry on a conversation that way. However, it should be noted that if there were so many followers of the Mercala religion in Cellsvich (including PCs), then someone should have stopped by to piss about them being heretics and all that jazz. There's two problems with that. One issue is I'm sure Sigrogana has dignitaries from all over come to visit. Unless it's some fantasy version of WW2 Germany, I'm sure that people have to/ will be tolerant of the times foreigners drop by. Second issue is that we can uphold that same mentality of "out of sight, out of mind". Why RP something that isn't there (invisible NPCs)? We simply haven't thought about it instead of playing the 'blissfully ignorant' card like several others do.

Those places do kind of exist. Hence why I made forum RP sections to represent each village. Not to mention that I'm hoping to incorporate housing levels and designing them to tangibly travel to halfway points to those villages. Additionally, I even went as far as to purchase a city building simulator specifically revolved around ancient Egypt and play it to mimic what it would be like to maintain resources, accumulate wealth, establish trades, experience devastating events, etc. Mainly to cover all the bases and not just tell everyone "hey, look at all our wealth we somehow received". My only lack of action is not slapping up this information somewhere for public view and I hope to find the time to do so in the future.

As Blissey stated, we're not shooting to have our lore set in stone. That hasn't been the goal since day one. If it does become official? Cool. If it doesn't? No skin off our backs. We're doing what we can to have fun, and (sometimes regrettably) extend that fun out to SL2's community, if they're interested.
[Image: 21b2ouq.png]

Messages In This Thread