Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat Calculations
So, after hitting level 60 and fiddling around with the new stat system, I decided to see if I could go with a max aptitude build since my character has pretty spread out stats, and upgrading aptitude would be pretty cost efficient for me with what I want to put where. I tossed some money in the donation jar and bought a few Fruits of Fluidity to begin fiddling around with points.

After doing my fiddling around, it looks like calculations, at least for Aptitude aren't being done right? I have 78 points in Aptitude, meaning I should have a flat 13 in everything else before items and other points, but... My Sanctity is at 10, and my Faith at 11 for some reason, and I have not touched those whatsoever with any kind of points, nor do I have any gear that affects those stats. I heard that aptitude stops increasing points somewhere at like 40-ish points into it, and I don't know if that's true or if that's meant to be intentional or not, but I figured I'd bring this up here, especially since it could mean there are other miscalculations going on with the stats.

Image for reference:
http://i.imgur.com/slmaLSG.png

Messages In This Thread