Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wretched Oil - Bane of everything
What if there was a spell that used defensive stats (which keep you alive), could hit you anywhere on the map, can be cast twice in a turn and could also poison you from a good distance away. Now imagine that spell had a combo with a skill that [strike]doubles[/strike] makes 1.5x more poison damage on poisoned targets and makes it not non-curable.

If I have to choose having to grind without a Wretched Oil Hexer against having to face one at every turn and corner. I choose the lesser evil for the greater good.

Wretched Oil your time has come to be judged.

"Just counter earth/dark and poison." - Is a single spell truly worth gearing up in full snakescale, snakebane potions, praying at argentyle and more for the sake of this one spell. Does it deserve this?

"High FP cost makes it balanced." - Since GR, we know how easy it is to have a ridiculous amount of FP. Don't fool yourself here.

---------------------------------------------------------

I challenge anyone to argue how this is still balanced. It's been a long time coming. Time to make it balanced.

Either make the range not map-wide, give it a cooldown or make it have a lower scaling. It needs toning down.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread