Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone with the Wind
Alright, here's my input on it, I say silence is fine to gimp it. As far as its crazy damage, yeah it's pretty neat but all at once have you forgotten the fact that this weapon is among the rarest of all of them in the game? Why gimp an item that's practically impossible to get? A lot of times ten stars fill very particular niches making them useless if not built for. So you have to be built specifically to use this thing first off, SECONDLY it needs to crit, THIRDLY it's only a chance to happen, and 660 to 800 damage is if they get cm off and THEN crit you within the few turns that it lasts. Most of the time players either can hit from a distance to deny this entirely, are built to hit the enemy first with a knock-down silence, hit hard enough that they don't even need crits to gimp someone or can simply tank the damage. Or even silence and blind you.

TL;DR: I say a silence working to stop vydel is enough of a counter-play since Blind exists.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water

Messages In This Thread