Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End PVP battle in BDP= +1 Monster
What it all boils down to is that we need a better way to gain more exp, maybe bringing back accel dungeons to speed up exp gains at the cost of enemies getting twice as fast? A challenge for better exp because, the reason why people abuse this is simple, lets run down the list:

Legend Extention -

To fully max out knowledge, for example, you need to LE 6 times max in order to get the required shit we actually need, deja vu and vera wa doesn't increase the exp gain that much (adding green gloves and shoes with experience from Combat Drilling and 10% exp gain from tactician)

And about...eleven and a half times for aspect to be fully maxed 'cause 1 point in your stats actually does make much of a difference if you're trying to optimize your build effectively.

If I'm missing anything quote me on this 'cause I'm curious. I mean, I see the issue about this bug and I'll admit I've done it myself several times even when helping out people with their builds or vice versa with my own. A bug's a bug in the end and it needs to be taken care of eventually, but since we lost the tower grind exp and eventually this exploit because it does interrupt people when they're trying to full clear, I've had it done to me as well and it's rather infuriating.

Like I stated before, my suggestion would need a more concrete method of gaining exp as a whole.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]

Messages In This Thread