Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unnamed Town
The Town

Exterior

.png   Tavern Floor.PNG (Size: 69.36 KB / Downloads: 413)

The town is small in layout, and resembles the layout of Old Cellsvich to a good degree - this wasn't done out of laziness, mind you, but in the hope that I could give at least a slight feeling of Nostalgia with it. Of course, in visual everything is completely different - instead of walls this city is loosely surrounded by fences, and there aren't any additional districts. Instead, each path is intended to lead out of the city.

The topmost right building with the table behind it is "The Rabbit's Rest" - A tavern (that likely wouldn't be staffed, allowing players to run it, if they wish). The building on the left is simply a house you can visit, not owned by any player. Now, I suppose people probably won't be RPing there - or maybe they will, but I think it gives the place a little more identity, like the unowned houses in Cellsvich that you can walk into. Gives you an idea of what sort of living space denizens of the town would have.

There's a well down in the bottom left - though contrary to popular belief, it doesn't store water. No, in fact, if you were to peer in, you'd see a ladder you can climb down, into a hidden grotto sort of cave. Might be a nice place for RP for some of you, but I thought it would add neat flavour to the place overall. There's also a river in the top right. (Maybe you can fish there? Idk, depends on if that could be implemented.)

Interior

The Rabbit's Rest

.png   The Town.PNG (Size: 364.03 KB / Downloads: 450)

A tavern found in this town. It's not too big, and has a bar and tables for characters to sit at, so may be best for RPing as a group. Perhaps you can fluff your characters as working there (though I imagine you'd be better off not just trying to claim it as your own business), and throw up an LFP to attract people to come spend time with you! Perhaps you just want a place to go with friends and discuss stuff. Either way, I hope it suits people for RP well enough!

.png   Storage.PNG (Size: 51.5 KB / Downloads: 438)

There's even a storage area up top you can visit. Now, it's somewhat small, but if you can find a use for it, it's there!

[Post 1/3 - Ran out of Attachment Space]
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity

Messages In This Thread