Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ulrenreka Series
I vibe with this all, and it's good to hear from someone who's actually used these wack weapons. And I've definitely seen Tarnell come out occasionally to play, though it's still outshine by other snipers... But overall, they still tend to be underwhelming.

Ulrenreka is definitely the worst offender, since it can't even get a potential skill as a set of boots.

While I get what you mean on Larveget, it can be very cool and useful. It falls into an area where setsuna tends to always be better, unless you have a reason to want sound attack. Arguably a tactician build might be able to make use of that, with domino resonate? But it's so niche and the buff lasts such a short time.

I think cutting an opponent's elemental attack would be fine to work in either on-hit with a passive cooldown, or as a potential skill, yeah.

And while I love the experience you've had with Ramarg. Niche is an operative word there. It's very rare you can get great use out of that.

That said, yeah, the potential skill is still cool and synergizes very nicely with Matador. I can agree it's cool and not in dire need of anything, specifically.

So that leaves like. Ramarg, Tarnell, and arguably Farren in decent spots. But the other 6 still definitely feel like they need a look. Especially Crelia, especially Grandia, especially Ulrenreka.

Messages In This Thread
Ulrenreka Series - by Maksimum_Fire - 08-31-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Ulrenreka Series - by HexGirlBestGirl - 08-31-2020, 04:39 PM
RE: Ulrenreka Series - by Maksimum_Fire - 08-31-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Ulrenreka Series - by HexGirlBestGirl - 08-31-2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Ulrenreka Series - by EenKogNeeto - 09-01-2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Ulrenreka Series - by FatherCrixius - 09-02-2020, 08:16 AM
RE: Ulrenreka Series - by Maksimum_Fire - 09-02-2020, 08:36 AM