Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game
So I've been hearing some folks over here talkin' about my brothers behind bars. Yeah, I get it, you guys got a point. Nobody likes the man puttin' 'em down just for trying to get by in these gosh darn trying times. That and from a roleplay perspective it is kinda shitty to just... not do anything... and be offline on a character for playing a character the way you're supposed to as an Antag. Now, what we have here is an impasse. On one hand... jail is shit. On the other hand... you do the crime you do the time. So here's a suggestion...

Y'all ever watch Shawshank? No? Just me? Only one with good taste in Morgan Freeman movies? Well shit. Alright lemme break it down for ya' then.

This shit's on us too fam

Yeah, the guards could just... patrol some cell blocks a bit more and maybe hang around a bit more at Arjav for us lonely convicts but that ain't gonna fix everything. Hell they got lives too and maybe the schedules ain't lining up. Really, the only way for prison to not be shitty as an experience is if it's full of real bonafide prisoners. In other words...

It's time to make a prison RP community. Cause honestly that's the only way prisons are gonna be better than just complete social isolation that forces you to tab out into a different character while jack shit happens. Prisons are great places in theory for roleplay. They have a history for generating their own complex subcultures and societies that are designed to work within the oppressive confines of Da Man's favorite shithole. If we get some mainstays in the cell blocks and maybe get an expanded map of Arjav to make things a bit more spicy in terms of the scenery, it might add a whole other dimension to the crime and punishment system that is currently being underutilized. Once again fam, it's on us. The updated Arjav map is something we can ask Dev to implement but that's just gonna be useless set dressing if there's not enough folks using it to justify it. So if you truly feel for your fellow man, make yourself a forever prisoner today. Get your contraband guys, your prison block bullies, your hardass wardens, and your cultured cellmates in there today and maybe you too can see a future where you aren't dreading getting thrown in jail OOCly.
You son of a bi :evil:. You piece of sh Confusedhock: . You goddamn fuc :geek: ! Listen fuc :x head! You have crossed the fu 8-) ing line! Get that through your godd :lol: fuc :x ing head! Stop pushing your sh :mrgreen: ! You're the ones that have fu :? this country over and gangra Arrow
the shi Tongue out of it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Opinion on the current state of SL2 as a RP game - by damycles - 10-02-2020, 02:32 AM