Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spellthief Is Fun
...Except for when it isn't.

I'm not going to pretend i'm a veteran of this game, but i've taken to playing a destiny engineer/spellthief, primarily showing up to events and using primarily a mix of support with robots and Final Flare memes. (Brick!)

While this is an absolute riot to play, it's made to light a large amount of quality of life issues with Spellthief. I can't speak for the class's current 'issues' at it's max potential, but I can speak for the hell it is to actually get things fighting fit.

Final Flare and Hot Potato are incredibly janky. Certain spells absolutely don't work with them, such as Air Pressure. While others, such as Titan Gale, awkwardly target and fling around. This is fine, it's hard to make this move work with everything.

My issue arises from how it absolutely REQUIRES you to use spirits to get the most 'bang' for your buck. Causing a constant slog of regaining my spirits anytime I get my ass kicked.

Alongside this, non-destiny spellthieves are required to level up OTHER CLASSES and 5/5 their skills to get the most out of them. Again, a constant slog. Not fun.

These are the two main issues I have with Spellthief, but the general quality of life of the class leaves much to be desired.
[-] The following 3 users Like Entropy's post:
  • Ace, Eldwitch, Snake

Messages In This Thread
Spellthief Is Fun - by Entropy - 02-05-2021, 03:13 AM
RE: Spellthief Is Fun - by SolAndLuna - 02-05-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: Spellthief Is Fun - by Shujin - 02-09-2021, 06:59 AM