Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samantha Black - Age/Height
(02-23-2021, 02:57 AM)Chaos Wrote:
Quote:For her race I was bouncing back and forth between several, which are Human, Elf, Oracle and Papilion, the last being the one most tossed up and unsure due to the unlikeliness that a small child would not only get into the deepwood, but survive the ordeal.

A child becoming a Papilion is possible, but one that ends up in an orphanage in Sigrogana requires a deeper explanation.

That being said, your request doesn't sound bad at all. However, the race should be locked in (and tied into the backstory, if it's not Human) before this request can be approved.

I agree with this, I am still tossing it around in my head with what I want to do, I might even end up waiting for the new races to drop, and make her an Amalgama, some poor fools sick way of trying to bring back his daughter, or something similar to that, which would also tie into why she was abandoned, as in the lore Dev dropped us, the Amalga's don't share the personality of the person they were trying to bring back, and as such would explain how she is homeless or in an orphanage.

as it currently stands now, I think Elf might be the one I am most like to pick. the problem is trying to think up a reason as to how she ended up abandoned really.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?

Messages In This Thread
Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Moku203 - 02-21-2021, 04:28 AM
RE: Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Chaos - 02-23-2021, 02:57 AM
RE: Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Moku203 - 02-23-2021, 07:42 AM
RE: Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Moku203 - 03-06-2021, 01:59 AM
RE: Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Chaos - 03-07-2021, 05:39 PM