Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saria Hidekiyo - Age & Height
Applicable BYOND Key - Toriental_VortX

Character Name - Saria Hidekiyo

Request Type - Young Age and Lower Height for a child Character (Age: 7, Height: 4'2")

Request Details -  I am applying as to make a child character of Onigan nature for both personal interest in the rp of and for the family of the player Desiree/Rosa's Character.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I am making this request due to said character guideline requiring the approval of GM powers, due to the child character being under the age of 13 as of currently, and due to such being on the shorter end of the height spectrum. After chatting between myself and Rosa's player permission, I think it might be rather interesting in rp to have filled in a request to make such a character to allow a bit broader experience of rp for both myself and their own character whom would be the mother of said child.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Rosa has expressed multiple times throughout the RP experience between myself and others throughout the square and various public areas of how they have four children back at their home village. As there have been multiple child characters presence throughout the world so far, it would be far from unusual for such a character to be near their mother who has expressed desire in bringing them to show the world off a bit more. Permission has been also granted by Desiree aka Rosa's RPer, as through a public request they put out for such within a discord.

Messages In This Thread
Saria Hidekiyo - Age & Height - by TorientalVortX - 03-24-2021, 07:30 AM
RE: Saria Hidekiyo - Age & Height - by Dystopia - 03-26-2021, 09:24 AM