Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order
Playing Tactician as a sub-class is now impossible if your allies are faster than you, since Orders only last 1 Round. (I.E, they end once Round ends, making this a waste of 3M)

So, could this be changed? There's no way you can command your allies and build up ranks anymore, or even remotely be useful if Tactician is not your Main Class. It has so many MC-only limitations and boons already that its subclass is very moot and useless.

Quote:Order skills should normally last 2 rounds, instead of 1. On My Mark further increases the duration by 1, or gets its additional effect removed.

Alternatively.

Quote:On My Mark is no longer a 'Main Class-only' passive.
It's not that it's powerful such as the likes of Fleur; it's just that it got changed to be literally 'get this or you're not doing anything useful with the class's core mechanics'.

As if Analyze Weakness and Enemy Evaluation being halved was not bad enough on subclass. Nerfs made purely on salt back then due to how Cobra Stance worked.

(PS: Also yes, I'd like to just get ONLY this changed for now, I deleted the previous post for being too extensive and aimless, and after playing more BK/Tactician, this is apparently the only glaring flaw that I can't simply get over with or play around. If an ally is faster, they're not getting commanded -at all-. It's ridiculous. Apologies to the people who posted on the last! I hope it's understandable.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • K Peculier

Messages In This Thread
Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order - by Snake - 09-26-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order - by Autumn - 09-26-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order - by Poruku - 10-03-2021, 04:57 PM
RE: Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order - by Snake - 10-04-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order - by Snake - 10-06-2021, 03:24 PM
RE: Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order - by Jeff - 10-06-2021, 04:54 PM
RE: Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order - by Snake - 10-06-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Tactician's Changes vs Turn Order - by Fuzzi - 10-07-2021, 10:20 PM