Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Class Promo Ideas
After a fun discussion with some friends, I decided to come up with some possible 4th promos that would vastly expand the amount of diversity we can take our characters build-wise mechanically. While I know the existing classes need rebalancing, I'd figure that getting these ideas out there might provide some direction that additional promos can go. 

Archer - Hunter (Crossbow class with summonable beast allies that each have unique utility akin to engineer bots)

Curate - Druid (Nature based support/healer with a Earth/Wind magic focus.)

Duelist - Spellblade (Combo fighter whose spell attacks augment their basics and vice versa. Think Red Mage from FFXIV with casting/melee combos)

Mage - Dark Bard (Sound/Dark based magic class that use instrument weapons.)

Martial Artist - Grappler (Grapple and throw based class.)

Rogue - Alchemist (Gains benefits to potion use like how Engi does with bombs. AOE support and debuff potion throws. Maybe makes more use of the sorely underused Acid attack?)

Soldier - Paladin (Tanky warrior but with Mercala on their side. More anti-magic oriented compared to BK than physical. They can also have some sword/spear/axe castable Mercana spells.)

Summoner - Youkai Rider (Summons youkai mounts which grant various benefits when ridden such as increase movement speed, flight, etc. Ridden mounts could potentially be disabled through means such as kd or high amounts of damage.)

Feel free to pitch in ideas or refine what I presented here-
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
[-] The following 8 users Like InsainArcaneBirdbrain's post:
  • Blissey, chimeranyx, Fern, Hiazro, Poruku, Senna, Shadbase, Snake

Messages In This Thread
4th Class Promo Ideas - by InsainArcaneBirdbrain - 10-20-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: 4th Class Promo Ideas - by Snake - 10-20-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: 4th Class Promo Ideas - by Jeff - 10-20-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: 4th Class Promo Ideas - by Hiazro - 10-27-2021, 01:13 PM
RE: 4th Class Promo Ideas - by Dre - 10-27-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: 4th Class Promo Ideas - by Turadis - 11-01-2021, 07:54 AM