Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Korvara Playerbase Division Concern
I was just talking about this literally five minutes ago with someone.

First I want to point out - It's not that some people think it's impossible to reach. To directly quote Dev; "It is possible at some point in the future that characters from Sigrogana can come to Korvara. However, initially, that will not be the case."

This is a very valid and important bit of concern and criticism to be had. We already don't have enough of a playerbase to populate the great six as is. People only show up to most places if there's an LFG or some kind of established player house, even on Sigrogana itself, not counting less frequently frequented places.

On top of that, the way it's presented - "spanning over a dozen connecting exterior maps, giving it a unique and appropriate sense of scale" - Implies it may be difficult/time consuming to go from one 'Kingdom' to another, and given these are to be player-controlled, it will mean further splintering of the playerbase. People who tend to stick to one-two characters will have difficulties, and unless this happens to heavily revitalize SL2, I can only see a good bit of damage being done to the ability to get RP in a lot of places.

Messages In This Thread
Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Poruku - 02-03-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Tana - 02-03-2022, 09:04 PM
RE: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Tana - 02-06-2022, 07:00 PM