Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The state of Korvara conflict.
(07-13-2022, 08:48 PM)Snake Wrote: Aside bundling up a group of bandits who rob people with their consent given.
its been fun.
with consent, of course.

tbh, coming as a newish player to the game and playing on/off here, but playing a lot of other player driven rp games, it seems a lot of the stuff that happens here is very lax and caring. but i would say that being a bad person or apparently bad makes people hone in on you very fast and gang up on you. for example, just by having a grungy profile, some very chaotic face icons and rping I'm dripping in blood as i walk by people will assume I've done something. personally, i think doing conflict in unique ways is a way of going about it on this game, but i would like to see more sporadic things.

while i have fun on my alt and only plan to be the consent bandits and mess around because its fun to rp, on my main all i really do is talk to people and try to make stuff work, there's no real meat of conflict political wise unless you are part of the group, and when you do try to be player-driven, people unite and shut you down and it makes it hard. somebody making increased tension in meiaquar was easily snuffed out, the people with the coup were able to pull it off, but across the board, it seems (and i note seem as i really haven't been apart of any deep politics or anything going on behind scenes) to get involved in the player drivenness part of the roleplay. while it is good that the leads and ranks can unite, talk, etc, there's gotta be some way for people to do things without getting stepped on instantly or forced into situations that cause the conflict they attempt to make to be deleted.

for me, personally, i like sporadic, i like conflict that pops randomly or that is there because of established ic. border tension, not liking another city, a person from another town having like a secret bounty on their head because they are strong / causing issues. conflict can be made a lot of ways, and if I'm able to create perceived conflict over asking people for their consent to rob them, then i think others are able to develop new ways of conflict and we should encourage people, in general, to be able to move things, otherwise as Snake said the state of conflict will stagnate and it will be mostly drama between circles, etc.

also, i think being able to lock things off due to ic is okay! we got denied entering a tablet viewing sight because of the summit and we just rp'd it out, and worst case we just had to go tomorrow or after their meeting was done and also like fight everyone defending it.
#nerf summoner
#nerf poison
[-] The following 2 users Like BoberJones's post:
  • Shujin, Snake

Messages In This Thread
The state of Korvara conflict. - by Lolzytripd - 07-10-2022, 02:19 AM
RE: The state of Korvara conflict. - by Dezark - 07-10-2022, 02:37 AM
RE: The state of Korvara conflict. - by Blissey - 07-10-2022, 02:39 AM
RE: The state of Korvara conflict. - by Blissey - 07-10-2022, 02:48 AM
RE: The state of Korvara conflict. - by FaeLenx - 07-11-2022, 10:47 PM
RE: The state of Korvara conflict. - by Dezark - 07-10-2022, 02:51 AM
RE: The state of Korvara conflict. - by Dezark - 07-10-2022, 03:09 AM