Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Racials
If you plan to spend 3 Momentum to steal 21 FP from your target. You might just live a sad existence.

A possible solution to this is having the ability to toggle it and you get a buffer of 50% of your FP taken away from you for the fight. This FP doesn't regen, but it acts like a shield for your health. Still allowing you the ability to fight, and you can toggle it on/off. Seems easy-enough a fix if no one can attack that reserve with Null Shell/Vamp shell.
Jay wasn't talking about shooting the lich. He was talking about a lich MG with vamp shell and this
mana shield idea. Once he drops below 50% FP, he'd start throwing out vamp shells for about
+21*4=84FP/round, potentially more, but I'm assuming about a 50% crit chance here and two
attacks of four bullets each.
Yes I know what he meant. I was providing a "Nope" policy to both by changing it to you not being able to bring it back up once it shatters < and only having a 50% FP buffer at that. Raising your HP to reasonable levels on par with other PCs, and your FP levels down to levels of a normal mage too. >
Updated "Mana Shield" for liches.
I'm not keen on Kaelensia losing their immunity, especially since that's one of the only bonuses Lupine get. Shaitan already get immunity to Fear and Hesitation so it's a bit unfair to say they can keep theirs but we steal from the beast races.

I'd like to see a skill for Lupine that is focused around having more lupine with you. One of my old ideas.

Pack Mind:

Race: Lupine

The strength of having your brethren inspires you to fight harder, to protect and defend your fellow siblings. For each Lupine in your party you gain +1 DEF (to a max of 3 because the party fits up to 4).

Something like that.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!