Poll: What would you like to see the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Tower Floor
3.95%
3 3.95%
Donation Items
1.32%
1 1.32%
Archer Promoted Class
34.21%
26 34.21%
Doraington
11.84%
9 11.84%
Alstalsia
27.63%
21 27.63%
Reputation Spending
6.58%
5 6.58%
Service Stalls
1.32%
1 1.32%
New Weapon Potentials
6.58%
5 6.58%
New Talent Subpaths
1.32%
1 1.32%
New Raid Boss Event
3.95%
3 3.95%
Clinic'likes'
1.32%
1 1.32%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Updates Poll
Thinking on it;

Alstalsia AND the raid event would tie in together nicely. Obviously mapping Alstalsia opens up more links for the story, we'd be able to see a little bit more of Seto, Ashe and Dev's waifu battle it out. On top of that, the raid event off of Sigrogana, and in Alstalsia itself that ties to the story, or perhaps to the noble houses. We could add something like a "monster hunt" minigame to Alstalsia based on current PvP systems, that allow players to hunt the beasts of Alstalsia for monetary rewards, if enough are slain in a certain time (Similar to black beasts) raid event of a large horde of monsters being spotted could proc, with a boss monster (A wyvern or something) at the end for players to fight.

Alstalsia would also be able to bring in a new material that already exists in the lore. Echorite. That'd be something I would use on certain characters myself, and a few others who've taken the time to familiarize themselves with house Echor's lore might also choose to take a look at it. Mapping Alstalsia comes with a lot of area for other updates and growths to the game, so my vote definitely lies with Alstalsia and a new boss raid. (Also, Seto sucks, we need something new.)
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
E V E R Y T H I N G
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
It's not like anything that isn't in first place is going to get skipped, but I've been sitting on this list for a little while and being able to steer where I should start is helpful.
Well, people really want that Archer promo class, so I think that's what I will start working on for the next update.
Semi-sad Egwyn isn't on there. Confused Looks like I'm settling on voting for Doraington.

Edit: Fixed typo.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy