Poll: What would you like to see the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Tower Floor
3.95%
3 3.95%
Donation Items
1.32%
1 1.32%
Archer Promoted Class
34.21%
26 34.21%
Doraington
11.84%
9 11.84%
Alstalsia
27.63%
21 27.63%
Reputation Spending
6.58%
5 6.58%
Service Stalls
1.32%
1 1.32%
New Weapon Potentials
6.58%
5 6.58%
New Talent Subpaths
1.32%
1 1.32%
New Raid Boss Event
3.95%
3 3.95%
Clinic'likes'
1.32%
1 1.32%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Updates Poll
This is just a simple poll to help me decide on what I want to focus my time on for the next few updates. I'll give a brief description of what can be expected of in each entry.

Alstalsia - This would be the capital city on the continent. I would probably make the overworld map for Alstalsia a little bit larger, and it would include things you'd expect in a new town like new NPC/shops, player housing, and so on.
Doraington - Similar to the above, this would be a new town near Cellsvich that would have new NPC/shops/player housing, and maybe some other things.
Archer Promoted Class - Details aren't finalized, but it would be a rather 'standard' bow-based promotion, in comparison to the other two.
Donation Items - Most likely an expansion for the golden items to include some tools, as well as some cosmetic stuff like new borders and/or backgrounds for profiles.
New Tower Floor - Much like the first floor, with different battles. The reward would be a Vorpal catalyst.
Reputation Spending - New shops in each region that let you use your accumulated reputation as currency for some unique items/benefits.
Service Stalls - These would be things that let you set up a stall in a town that people could use as an NPC 'shop'. For example, you could set up a stall for Enchantment, where you charge a fee to enchant someone's items for them using your enchant skill.
New Weapon Potentials - More weapon potentials for existing weapons.
New Talent Subpaths - A few new talent subpaths for existing talents. (Combat Drilling, Archery, Spiritualism, and Maintenance all have some ones in my big list. Some of these may tie into service stalls, however.)
New Raid Boss Event - Would work similarly to Seto. Rewards may include new items as well as the existing rewards (Chimeric Eyes).
Clinic'likes' - These would be similar to the clinic in Dormeho, where you can accept a request to either deliver an item or do something else simple.

---

You can pick up to two. Results of the poll will be considered but are not guaranteed, so keep that in mind.
Vote archer. The archer class really is filled with archers, huh?
[Image: tenor.gif]
An archer class thats more..You know, Archer like...No guns, no heavy armor...Maybe something that works with the Light Armor type since no other class does....Maybe something classic like having an animal/monster side-kick? Hunter? Scout? As long as it uses bows...Just some thoughts....
legend extension improvements.
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
In my opinion, Archers getting a more tame, Ranger or Sniper based promotion rather than becoming either a human ballista or a nerd with guns takes prevalence over mostly anything else in this list.

But I wanna see Alstalsia, that'd be amazing. Plus we might even see the God Stage.
[Image: unknown.png]
A bow-centric promotion would be pretty interesting. Same goes for Alstalsia!
[Image: Fern22.gif]
Alstalsia and archer promo plz and thank you so my GS archer can finally feel GOOD to play since she's dodge based. Also the Ranger class would help destiny archer be possible for both MG and dodge archers or even Arbalests.

Meanwhile Alstalsia is needed for so many opportunities of rp and such. PLUS A PIZZARIA!
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Alstalsia and Archer's Promo, no doubt. There's so many chars coming from Alstalsia that I'd love to visit it mechanically.
I personally believe that all the focus has been on balancing the meta and introducing new features, that we could migrate to some world-building for a bit, so I voted for the proper introduction of Alstalsia and Doraington. I can understand the want for a more Archer-based promotion, but it's been a while since we've had a lore-y update.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
As for the good ole' koon, I want that sweet sweet new class to spice things up and bring more balance-fu salt, and, to be the odd-man out, a new raid event.

Maybe one that requires less conditions to appear? Because hell, you definitely can't proc Seto raid by yourself, nor beat Seto by yourself in normal circumstances unless you're super prepared.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]