Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stacking weights
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4582#p4582 Wrote:Rockabye » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:46 pm[/url]"]Except that legend extension exists. When you LE you're pretty much forced to give up a substantial number of items in order to even come close to being unencumbered. The earlier levels are often the harshest, and it's completely unreasonable to assume that anyone will have enough bank space to store everything they accumulated in a single LE, let alone have enough space left over to carry food for the earlier levels (because even after storing and selling everything that they're willing to part with, all those battle items and whatnot will inevitably place them over their limit anyway). And this doesn't just apply to LE'd characters, new characters can run into the same issue fairly quickly when monsters and chests start offloading items onto them. I often find myself having to eat food early just to break even with my max encumbrance, only to quickly be placed over it again.
The whole 'encumbered after LE' matter has nothing to do with food in your inventory. I had no food before and after an LE and I was at least 20-30+ over the inventory weight limit. Though to be frank, food doesn't do too much to help in the lower levels, especially when you're rocking Promoted Classes by then. Even having one Brain Food is kinda overkill for what's expected of someone within the first ten levels.

The deal on 'hey not everyone does dungeons/PvE/PvP' also doesn't make a whole lot of sense; you can still progress through levels simply by roleplaying. I really cannot see how someone like that would have an issue with food without having an ungodly amount on them (or they stuff their inventory with an ungodly amount of something else), especially if they pick up Packrat.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4583#p4583 Wrote:Grandpa » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:50 pm[/url]"]This isn't just about going in dungeons. Not everyone that's carrying food is a PVE/PVPer (or has access to donation items). Keep that in mind, even if the weight of food is only dropped .5 and becomes stackable.

Not to mention that the non-dungeoneers most likely aren't high leveled or have strength to begin with.

I totally agree with the items stacking as long as they match (including the HP/FP regen values); and like Chaos said, I think potions and all should be dropped more than the food, but in the case of LEing, providing an ability in the Legend Extension system to increase your carrying capacity seems like a better step in the right direction, since it provides more addition than adjustments (I mean, who doesn't want more LE abilities?).

But if you're a food seller or something, normally you wouldn't carry a shop's worth of food around with you. Most people make the food next to the shopkeeper, or in a restaurant scenario, make them by the order.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Not sure how LE fits into this, as issue with LE is that you're pretty much cluttered up on gear. (Through possibility to increase encumberance via an ink is not a bad idea. ) Banks are a thing so you don't need to hoard all that trash you collected on your character, but can put it there. Amount of battles you do in one dungeon as far as I know warrant ~4 food items at most.

It boils down to effective inventory management. Which is the cause of me never having trouble with food being what cluttered me up.

I got gear for four classes in my inventory plus some rarer stuff I keep just because, typical consumables found and I'm at 40 encumberance. And it could still be heavily cut down..and my bank is mostly empty.

I don't see how there could arise a problem.