Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercalan Mist
The HP regen on Mercalan Mist used to be fairly potent and worth throwing out, since everyone's health and damage has astronomically gone up since the days of pre-GR it almost seems irrelevant, the hp regen itself that is, I think that Mercalan Mist's biggest redeeming factor is the lightning weakness it provides for the most part, for this reason I think that Mercalan Mist's HP regen should be bumped up to Rank*4 or Rank*5 HP per turn instead of Rank*2.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
It also boons evasive builds too, which it gives free Evade too if I recall correctly. I do think that the HP regen is too low, but Rank*5 seems far too high.

I’d see someone easily picking a SAN Glykin build to fully utilize massive regeneration and basically replicate (if not worsen) the problem Glykin had before their HP regen nerf.

I’d recommend it go to Rank*3, if anything.
[Image: unknown.png]
it might be worth considering a diminishing returns system for regeneration if we go ahead and buff this.
Personally if it REALLY needs to go up, +15 or 20 at rank 5 sounds fine.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Alternatively, we can tie it into the priest's Light ATK, to avoid it getting ridiculous with the wrong stats, say making the HP Regen 25% of the priest's light ATK, that way you'd need upwards to 80 Light ATK to get 20 HP Regen, which is quite a lot of FAI and light atk modifiers needed, but still possible.
25% light attack with a minimum heal of 10 at rank 5. Boom.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
What Spo/Raigen said sounds reasonable. It may give a buff on Priests who actually invest on FAI.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I Also agree with Spoops. It'll at least lessen any attempts to stack lots of regen while still being an offensive powerhouse.
So long as this doesn't lead to people calling for a hit to the evasion boost later, I'm on board for it. I mean, it's an invocation, so yeah, I don't see much of a problem with it having a decent regen to it.
*loud burp*
"Ranylyn" Wrote:So long as this doesn't lead to people calling for a hit to the evasion boost later, I'm on board for it. I mean, it's an invocation, so yeah, I don't see much of a problem with it having a decent regen to it.

tbf in a team fight where it shines the most, it can be overwritten by earthbound fog.