Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quaking is boring
Spoops post_id=34934 time=1547747953 user_id=193 Wrote:Implementing a pull similar to magnet shell's pull might be awkward on certain skills like Chaser and Heaven Kick, I'm not saying it can't work but it might also look funky, not to mention you'd need to implement magnetize effects on the badge itself.

I suppose that would be a really good buff though, Flatfoot or Magnetize on current Galren enchants might make them viable for autohit builds that rely on stacking hit for their damage, as punching through Evasion is effectively a 30% damage increase against squishies.

I'd say the ones that would be too janky for pulls could apply the magnetisim and other moves could then have stronger pulls on magnetized foes.
Quaking is almost never used, giving it a buff of any sort would be far from a bad idea. Magnetizing and pulling seems fine to me, really.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Fern post_id=34938 time=1547754616 user_id=55 Wrote:Quaking is almost never used, giving it a buff of any sort would be far from a bad idea. Magnetizing and pulling seems fine to me, really.

He ain't wrong, I rarely see people run it. Like, I've only seen it used what, twice? And only one of the two players is still around. The Magnetizing/pull suggestion isn't that bad; I can see it being really useful in different situations. Perhaps it'd give quaking a purpose--A reason to build it.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]