Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lea Zametta - Application for Royalty, Special Feature & Special Weapon

Applicable BYOND Key - Grimmnaka

Character Name - Lea Zametta

Request Type - Royalty, Special Weapon, and Character Feature

Request Details -  I wanted to Give Lea's Royalty, and connection to Hyatts bloodline via a branch family, diluted but still connected, her right arm showcasing that connection by being entirely scaled form the shoulder to the fingers, and her fingernails being dragon claws. Finally have her wield a family heirloom weapon passed down through generations.

Zametta Family - The Zametta Family is a branch family only half blood disjointed from the direct decendents of Hyatt himself, formed during the first attempt at purging vampires, they had a familial combining with the mercalean church in order to create a more anti vampire decendents of hyattr more suited to fighting them. While in recent years they have slowed their fight against them their name is still well known.

Special Appearence: Due to her being the more pure, and close blood wise to the original hyatt bloodline, her right arm is entirely scaled from shoulder to the fingertips in red scales, Her fingernails are replaced with Dragon claws. While it remains human in shape except for those changes.

Special Weapon: Ash Maker - This is a reflavored Salamander Sword, that was said to be forged in the blood of nairyf, her family and those of direct hyatt bloodline were the only ones capable of wielding it due to the immense heat it gives off. AS its name sake was given, it was make to combat the vampire menace with its intense heat capable of ashing vampires to prevent their ressurecting capabilities upon defeat. It uses Fire magic to raise its own power giving it the capability to reach the heat of Nairyfs blood. However only the original wielder has been able to wield it at full strength and through the generations its no longer known if it could even truely Ash vampires like it was said to. Even Lea can currently only wield it at 25% however she is making progress.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - It doesnt seem like we have a large selection of royalty, and I figured if I wanted to play royalty I wanted to go all out and make a indepth lore inspired character.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Well since many races seemed to be involved in the many plights against vampires, I figured such an old and existing family would have gained such prestige overtime, and I don't see really any Hyattr vampire hunters despite having abilities well suited for it. While Each Well legend like hyatt has been noted to have a bloodline, I figured a half diluted one as a branch vampire dedicated to vampire eradication would be an interesting concept. I know that weapons in lore can always be created to serve a purpose throughout the history of sigrogana so I thought a Flame blade for vampires would be a good thought as well, as for the character trait, I like the idea that her hyatt dna surfaced and had more prominence garnering a trait not generally seen
As long as you don't add-on any special effects the weapon would have against Vampires (Aside from killing/ashing them the traditional way) outside of roleplay combat, you're fine to roleplay and note the weapon as a special heirloom.

To note most holy weapons aside from the legendary named-lore ones (Which are unobtainable currently) would be quite effective at ashing vampires, though if they are a player you would still need their consent to permanently killing them off.

As for the topic of the scaled arm, certain races have more affinities with their gods which may influence more pronounced features, as well as some summoner abilities even letting you 'shift' your features into something else to borrow their power. Again this wouldn't really give you any special combat ability outside of displaying your devotion/affinity with a god. You would use the sanctity stat for that in-game which lets you boost your innate Hyattr abilities to be stronger.

I'll allow the scaled arm though this shouldn't evolve into anything further like a full body transformation outside of being a Shapeshifter. Also be prepared to have many characters accuse you of being a Chimera as an IC consequence!

Hyattr are currently in a spot where they don't currently have a clear true 'royalty' line or a specific set of noble houses like you would see from Zerans and Onigans that is currently written up on the forums. Also as they have no real formal empire/official territories you can't really expect other characters to recognize said nobility outside of in-character means, at best you would be described as 'Minor Nobility' which is even an in-game trait we have.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need something clarified aside from that!
[Image: tenor.gif]
(05-03-2021, 01:10 PM)K Peculier Wrote: As long as you don't add-on any special effects the weapon would have against Vampires (Aside from killing/ashing them the traditional way) outside of roleplay combat, you're fine to roleplay and note the weapon as a special heirloom.

To note most holy weapons aside from the legendary named-lore ones (Which are unobtainable currently) would be quite effective at ashing vampires, though if they are a player you would still need their consent to permanently killing them off.

As for the topic of the scaled arm, certain races have more affinities with their gods which may influence more pronounced features, as well as some summoner abilities even letting you 'shift' your features into something else to borrow their power. Again this wouldn't really give you any special combat ability outside of displaying your devotion/affinity with a god. You would use the sanctity stat for that in-game which lets you boost your innate Hyattr abilities to be stronger.

I'll allow the scaled arm though this shouldn't evolve into anything further like a full body transformation outside of being a Shapeshifter. Also be prepared to have many characters accuse you of being a Chimera as an IC consequence!

Hyattr are currently in a spot where they don't currently have a clear true 'royalty' line or a specific set of noble houses like you would see from Zerans and Onigans that is currently written up on the forums. Also as they have no real formal empire/official territories you can't really expect other characters to recognize said nobility outside of in-character means, at best you would be described as 'Minor Nobility' which is even an in-game trait we have.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need something clarified aside from that!

---

Nope, Thats all Good I'll RP her accordingly thank you!