Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tactician Suggestions
"The entire party" I think is what he is saying Ryu. Whether it be two people or four. I'd say it could only be used if you have more than one person to prevent abuse.
So it should be easier to kill a Tactician than to drop their tactics rank back down to the baseline? Do you realize how much a bonus of 60% is? Why should the Tactician be able to flee in the middle of the battlefield if they're by themself?

Personally not feeling the majority of these suggestions, except maybe According to Plan letting you leech FP (potentially requiring a min. Tactics Rank for the 'leech' effect but behaving as it currently does otherwise).
Tactician's can get their rating dropped from SSS to D rank from 1 exgalfa, 1 thousand stab, 1 rapid kick, etc.

The tactician can't flee in the middle of the battlefield if they're by themself. Only if they have all party members within range. If solo, it doesn't apply. I could see only being able to flee anywhere if your rank was high enough though.

60% is a lot, yes. 10% is abysmal though considering it's nigh useless atm. I'd be up for 20% if nothing else.
Yep, but it's not exactly Void Veil levels of time consuming to get it back up there. If you're taking a pounding as the tactician then your tactics might be a little off. And nothing about that argument justifies making the Tactician easier to kill than demerit.

Not specified in the skill, so yes, it would work that way, based on what is posted. Still wouldn't change it even if it required party members.

10% is fine for one point. 60% is nowhere near fine, even for 5 points.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4512#p4512 Wrote:Neus » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:02 am[/url]"]Yep, but it's not exactly Void Veil levels of time consuming to get it back up there. If you're taking a pounding as the tactician then your tactics might be a little off. And nothing about that argument justifies making the Tactician easier to kill than demerit.
Considering how fast battles tend to end, that may have been the justification with the performance rating suggestion.

Quote:Not specified in the skill, so yes, it would work that way, based on what is posted. Still wouldn't change it even if it required party members.
It honestly works however you interpret it should. I don't think the suggestion is meant to be taken verbatim. If anything, couldn't it be reasonable to say the flee requires a full party (3 members) within X squares of the tactician?

Quote:10% is fine for one point. 60% is nowhere near fine, even for 5 points.

Alternatively, if it's meant to inspire party battles, 10% per member in the party. 30% total, while soloing nets nothing. But I can also agree on the static 20%.
Still doesn't necessitate any change on the way performance rating behaves.

Like I said, I wouldn't change it even if it required party members.

Also like I said, considering it requires a measly 1 point investment, the benefit it gives is fine. It doesn't need to give more.
Bunker Formation could stand to be changed, if a bit.

How about if all slots of it are filled, or otherwise, all members are 'bunkered down' and immune to most knockback/pulling effects. Like the Spiked Treads.