• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Volcanic Hot Verglas
wow
this one will be controversial 
but i really like the idea of dark authority-type beat skills
=========
Channel Rage
1 SP
Passive (Can be removed, but not toggled)

In stark contrast to the traditionalist Hyoyan orders of the Verglas martial arts, some users of the art form have branched off to formulate their own connection with the spirits of hare, bear, and fox. Though, unlike the cold and frigid calm of a typical Verglas, these wielders of the martial style channel raw, unkempt rage into their actions. The spiritual energy they imbibe themselves with burns red hot, summoning forth infernos comparable, if not surpassing evocative mages.

- All ice tiles summoned by Verglas will now be cinder tiles with level equivalent to 25% of fire ATK.
- Ice Points are replaced with Obsidian points. These black pillars, rather than dealing elemental damage, will instead inflict slashing physical damage. Furthermore, when they are summoned on a cinder tile, they will spread them similarly to an ice point's ice.
- Ice Point Greaves now inflict bonus fire magical damage equal to 50% of fire ATK instead of ice.
- Permafrost now affects cinders.
- Winter's bite now applies exclusively to fire.
- Insulate now applies exclusively to fire.
- Crawling spikes will now inflict slashing physical damage, but costs 1.2x the amount of FP.
- Icicle spear will no longer function. Instead, it has been replaced with a fireball. This fireball, if using Ice Point Guard, inflicts 100% Fire ATK and 120% WPN ATK in a 3 range diamond. It will also leave cinders with level equivalent to 50% of fire ATK.
- All stances will have their relevant ice damage requirement and buffs changed to fire damage.
One more time, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO. I don't got anything constructive to say, this is just cool to me.

I want to be like young Kanye. The life is dope, because I do dope shit Kanye. And this is /that/ Kanye.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Was just saying how I'd like to make a cool fire build the other day.
This fits my idea and wants so much. I'd love this shit so much.
Actually diversifies options regarding fire builds over the boring Fire Mage ? Promotes running a fire enchant other than for FB and easy Claret Call stacking ?

Hell yeah.
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
I think you might've forgot good ol' Expanding Ice though that may just be the same effect but with cinders instead
066: Birth of the Robot Emperor
(05-05-2023, 02:56 PM)Ray2064 Wrote: I think you might've forgot good ol' Expanding Ice though that may just be the same effect but with cinders instead
I didn't list most skills. It seemed a bit redundant once the others were written in
I like this idea, hopefully it wouldn't be too hard to implement this...
i beg, make this a thing
fire verg would go so hard you have no idea
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
You know this is a really cool idea, however, why stop at fire. I think each animal stance should have an associated element such as Hare = Lightning, Bear = Fire, and Fox by default = Ice. I think it's good to get some versatility going so as to not inspire samey builds across the board.
(05-06-2023, 12:08 AM)PantherPrincess Wrote: You know this is a really cool idea, however, why stop at fire. I think each animal stance should have an associated element such as Hare = Lightning, Bear = Fire, and Fox by default = Ice. I think it's good to get some versatility going so as to not inspire samey builds across the board.
nah nah...that's not the idea, just something simple like aquamancers dark sea passive that changes them to dark damage.