Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Head Cracker
Remove the Stun effect from this skill. Nothing in this game should be able to give you two turns of stun, then immediately reapply it. Doesn't matter if it can be resisted; this one effect makes even a common enemy capable of forcing people to either have Status Resistance or immediately end up in a fatal stunlock.

Swap the effect with Knockdown if you have to; something that isn't able to effortlessly freeze people single-handedly.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I was pretty sure it was fixed that Head Cracker won't be used more than once in battle or something along the lines.

I think stun is still a good effect to be had, but perhaps enemies shouldn't use it right after people recover from it.
No, it wasn't fixed. I literally just went through this.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6066#p6066 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:47 pm[/url]"]I was pretty sure it was fixed that Head Cracker won't be used more than once in battle or something along the lines.

I think stun is still a good effect to be had, but perhaps enemies shouldn't use it right after people recover from it.

Every 2 turns. A one turn cooldown. Two individual Bruisers can keep someone perma stunlocked by alternating. And the FP cost remains hilariously low (What, 5 FP?) so unless your defense is off the charts, getting caught in this is death for almost anyone.

That said, it makes a Mayelia not useless in PVE, so it's not ALL bad.
*loud burp*
Yeah, it's still all that bad. I think that the skill should ahve it's current restrictions, only changing it's effects to something like -2 momentum.
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6596#p6596 Wrote:RoboCat » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:00 am[/url]"]Yeah, it's still all that bad. I think that the skill should ahve it's current restrictions, only changing it's effects to something like -2 momentum.
This would remove one of the few uses that Mayelia even has. Probably a better idea to grant immunity to the status for a turn or two after receiving it.
[Image: 5a7229cbed.png]
They'll only use it once every 4 rounds maximum now.