Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarifying the twinking rule.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6616#p6616 Wrote:Knight613 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:37 pm[/url]"]Maybe we should get rid of trading items all together. Tongue

It honestly has been way more of a hassle to enforce than necessary.

Just increase the drop rate of rare items for being in parties and call it a day.

The loot table rate is already awful for how annoying it is to get a core. Let's not make getting decent equipment any harder than it has to be.
When people start name-calling and debating ridiculous things, it begins to feel like this discussion has run its course.

If you like the changes to the rule, great. If you don't, then you were probably one of the people using it to greatly benefit yourself, and if you weren't, then I'm sorry, but I feel like this best represents what I had always intended, and this is the kind of expectation I've seen in every roleplaying community I've ever been in (see: it was a rule), so I don't know why it comes as such a shock to some people.

That said, like or dislike, thank you for understanding and participating in the discussion.